Month: May 2012
Got “VBA”…Thanks everyone, especially Picartso on http://showtimephotography.wordpress.com
VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
Seven things about me. For you:
1. I am a novice photographer on a journey of discovery into the world of Photography.
2. Being out in nature allows me time to unwind and escape any worldly worries.
3. I enjoy being involved in projects and interests with other like minded people.
4. I get pleasure and smile to myself after achieving goals I first thought would be almost impossible, ie: Learning to play my guitar.
5. Other activities in my life include, Beach Fishing, Bush Walking, Boating and riding my trailbike.
6. One of my greater pleasures is when I am having a rest on the side of a trail after a long walk in the bush, animals in nature become inquisitive and approach me.
View original post 132 more words
Its a hard rock mountains all over the place. HATTA, the temperature was 42deg.Cel. literally toasted in the sun. Even can’t sit inside the car. But its a great experience, extra-ordinary driving by my friend.